CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

What we have done?

Hello everyone!First of all,I wanted to say that this is really a hard work for me but without my team members cooperation and supports,I will not be able to do all the works alone.

On the first week, we had our discussion on choosing the post from director to the cast.We also discussed about our story themes.Everyone tried to create a story and share their ideas.Finally,we chose Intan's idea about a girl who ran away from home.

On the second week, we had our drama meeting on Wednesday.We discussed more on the scenes for the story and choosing all the characters for the story.Everyone gave their opinions.The next day which was Thursday night, me and all the script writters gathered at KK2 to discussed about the drama scripts.Half of the script was wrote by Intan.On that night, Atikah typed the script and I was helping her to correct the grammars and changed few dialogues on the script.The others which was Intan,Fariza,Amalina and Sameerah sat on the other table to finish the script.Syaffiq and Iqbal were there too to give some ideas on the dialogue.We dismissed around 11pm.In this week also,I'd been collecting all the email address of my team members.

On the third week,I went for the briefing about creating a blog by Mr. Peter at Jabatan Sains Sosial around 1pm to 2pm on Tuesday.After that, I went to KK2 for our drama meeting at 2pm.On that meeting,we discussed about the script and also our t-shirt decoration.We also discussed about our team production name.After the meeting,I went to the computer lab at KSR to create a new blog.After I'd done creating the blog,I immediately invite my team members to the new blog.On Wednesday,we had our meeting in the afternoon and I took some of the time to brief them on the blog.We are having a hard time on rechoosing few characters in the story as there were many new students.But,we tried to fit them into the group and we managed to let some of them become the actor and some in charged in the props and sets.We feel difficult on choosing who want to hold the "Dad" character either Syaffiq or Hafizul because our senior brother is not always there.I think we need him to attend the meeting more frequent so that we can have his ideas.If we decide what he should do,we're afraid that he will not agree with it because we were all wondering whether he wanted to act or not.Moreover,we also discussed the colour for our t-shirt.There were many different opinions as well as arguments!haha..But,overall it's fun!Although we argued on certain things,we still can work together as a team.At the same time,me myself learned to accept other people opinions.

Whatever it is,I appreciate all my team members effort and those who really helped me and motivated me a lot.All the best CALYX!





0 comments: