CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Assalamualaikum...hi all...!!!!!

This week,our group have lots of work to do.This is because our group force to change new drama.I think the new drama is better than before.It includes lots of suspen,emotional,conflict and so on.I hope this drama will be the best drama on that night.About my character,it also change.I'll be the clubber.Wow!!!t's so hard to me but i'll try to be the best.So,from now i should learn how to dance.Maybe in sexy motion or something like that.
On this Saturday,our group will make the practice of this drama.I'm so excited!!!It can be fun for me and also my friends.Hope we'll enjoy it...Bye...


1 comments:

adreannajoyce said...

mimi...hahaha...sorry to correct you a little bit..we didn't change the drama..don't worry..we only add more elements and eliminate some scene..hehehe...I hope you can act well yah...If bot...Syaffiq will be screaming..hahaha...good luck!