CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The changes in drama

Hello everyone... In this post I want to tell you all that I'm so proud after our meeting on 30th Julai, two days ago because I have been selected to be one of the cast and acting in parts casanova.... Not like my post before I tell you all that I not involved in cast because I get the duty as lighting crew but all of that change since our latest meeting... during this meeting also we have been given the explaination about our new title of our drama....... Besides that few of our members that selected for casting has been changes....... Before I finish my post today I would like to thanks to all the CALYX Production members because they have give a very good comitment until our latest meeting....

I'm also proud to thank to En. Fakhzan because he was guide my group very much..... Thank, bye bye......

0 comments: