CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My second week in UPM

Assalamualaikum everyone,
This week is the week four and this is my second week in UPM. On Monday and Tuesday I'm so busy because I have to complete my assignment and submit on the next day. On Tuesday night, we have a drama meeting 8.00p.m at kk2.They discuss about the changes in drama script but I'm confused what they are talking about because I'm still new in this group.On the next day, we have a drama meeting again. We discuss about the new character in this drama and they give me character that I never do and I dont think to do it before. But I have to because this is a group work and I will try my best for this character. Okay. Thats all.Thank you. Bye..................

0 comments: