CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My new experience!

Assalamualaikum everybody in calyx production and my lecture Mr. Fhakzan Buang. Hope you'll are alright and chearful always!! Today, I want to talking about latest BI class at tuesday, that day I'm so shock! cause Mr. fhakzan is very angry to someone about the post comment to BI subject. That day also very warm cloud in our class. No funny! No noisy! No anything is happy! I'm agree with Mr. fhakzan about that issue cause I'm is a weak in english subject so I'm must be learn more again in english subject. Nowdays english are importance in our life so we must be learn! learn! and learn again! everywhere we are! everytime! and everyday! we are uses the english. I'm also want to appologise from Mr. Fhakzan if I have say something is not available to this subject. I,m so happy went I enter this group CALYX PRODUCTION, I think this group is so freindly. Them are so helpful to all their freind in this group. About the drama in calyx production honestly I'm said I did not know anything what I have to do! but tomorrow we have discussion about the drama so see you'll tomorrrow! da...

0 comments: