CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

?? I'm Blurred ??

Assalamualaikum and good day..

Dear Mr Fakhzan,
Thanks for your constructive comments and advices on our drama script.. As you know, there is some adjustment have been made in the script.. and I don't know what really to say about the new storyline.. But in my opinion, the storyline became irrelevant and nonsense.. Hmm.. I don't really understand the storyline.. There is too much violence in the drama and I can't really imagine how the drama will be going on.. Please give comments for the new storyline as soon you get the new script handouts.. I also don't understand why they chose "The Scars of Life" as the th drama title..

Anyway, thanks to those who worked hard for the new storyline..

Oops.. I forgot that in next week we will be having our first test...

To all students of DKHP, I wish to all of you the best for the upcoming test..
Good Luck!!

1 comments:

ros_dkhp08 said...

syafiq!!!!
it's not too violent!!!!!
it's THRILLER!!!!!!!!
if we follow Mr.Fakhzan's ideas, it'll be MORE VIOLENT!!!
It'll have main character wearing susuk... practising witch craft and a lot more grusome and grudges!!!

biseds you have to think that now we are in UPM not secondary or primary school!!!

be creative!! express your inner thought!!
let your self lose!!!
bring out your dark side!!!
or your just jelouse because you play the meanest role?? wakakakakkaka..,,....