CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hey Freinds!!!!

What a busy week huh? A lot of work have to be done…assignment...err...practical works.

But in the same time I had enjoyed involve in our drama project….

On the 2nd week ago, if you all still remember, we are discussed about the characters and casting….after discuss, everyone are given their part by eddy…at the first place I were decided to be once of the music & sound technical crew, but after a couple of day I had change my mind…I think I’m more comfort in acting…I feel excited to act in our drama…

About our planning to make our own t-shirt ,that’s will present us as part of CALYX Production members…I think it such a great idea…in fact the t shirt will burn our spirit to do the best in our drama…and not to forget to make Sir Fakhzan proud on us

On the 3rd week…our family become bigger with present of new family member they are dilla, awang, alia, alwis and maisara….hope we have a great memories together in UPMKB!!!!

Cheer together!!!

Down By U P M

Everybody See We Are

The Greatest Freshest

Cheering This Say!

C A L Y X Say…

C A L Y X !!!!

We Are The Best Among The Rest…

0 comments: