CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm really sorry!!

Hey guys!!
I'm really really sorry for not sending the post for the previous weeks..
It's all my fault because not send the post after accepting the invitations just like what sameera have done! I feel regretful for what i've done.. But, let by gone be by gone.. I know Mr. Fakhzan will not accept my comment for the last two weeks.. But i want to post it.. So, for week 2, we were discussing about who'll play the role.. What I mean was the character that they will play for the upcoming drama competition.. Oh my God!! I'll play the role CRAZY WOMAN!! How am I suppose to do it?? Don't worry.. I'll do my best for this team!! Chaiyok Chaiyok!! For week 3, we were discussing about our CALYX Production t-shirt!! After discussing and hear the opinion from CALYX Production members, we finally choose purple as our t-shirt's colour!! Believe it or not?? I couldn't imagine how it'll looks like when the boys wearing it!! Hehe.. Ok.. I think that's all for this comment.. Hope you all will enjoy in the upcoming weeks!! Bye

0 comments: