CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

wee~

Hye again!
On 30th July,we discussing about our drama. We need to change the story line because Mr.Fakhzan said our story line just simple. Meaning that,no sadness part,no thriller,no suspen. All this things could make crowd feel bored watching our drama.
So, on that night, we gather at kk2 and discussing on how to make our drama can give the crowd a bombastic felling.
These new story line need to be eliminate a few characters, a few scene then we add up a new scene that required me to be a pregnant women that have been murdered by her boyfriend then become a ghost that will be haunted the main character.
Hahahahaha.Sounds so scary right. Well. I hope that scene will give the audience a ghost bump. I will do my best for that ghost acting.
Mmm..
Maybe on saturday we will practise our drama for the first time.
Haahahahahaahaha. I feel nervouse because I never join the drama before. And actually I am quite shy. Its oke. I will do my best for our drama and I want to get the best score for my course work.
Till then.
daaa~

0 comments: