CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week 4!! Oh My God!!

Hey guys!!
Am I dreaming?? It's already 4th week!! What?! Our team have to change the script?? Mr. Fakhzan ask us to change the script?? Is that mean that we have to change all of it?? Oh my God!! Do we have time to do it?? Phew! Luckily we have time to do it.. Thanx to Adreanna and also Intan.. They had change the script with their new idea which I think much interesting..=) Hmm.. Looks like I would not be the CRAZY WOMAN anymore.. But, Adreanna had gave me the new character.. And I like that character.. Thanks!! For this week's meeting, nothing much that I can give comment about.. Because on this week's meeting Adreanna and Intan were busy finishing the script!! Erm.. I hope that our spirit will not be broken down just because we have to change the script.. Chaiyok Chaiyok guys!! From my experience, team that have to change everything in last minute, will do the best that they can and will have the spirit to win!! Just like my choral speaking team.. Block C and H!! So, good luck guys!! Hope we'll win in the upcoming drama competition.. So, I'll meet you all again in the 5th week meeting!! If i've done any wrong to all of you, I want to apologize.. I admit that I only an ordinary person.. Always make mistakes.. So, please forgive me!! Bye..

0 comments: