CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Drama Team.......

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera......... First of all I want to to thank to our lecturer En. Fakhzan because he was guide me here to study about BBI2209...... I also want to thank to all members of CALYX Production because they all have give good comitment since our first meeting..... In our meeting aslo we have discuss a lot of thing.......



1st meeting:-

in our first meeting we have discuss about title of our drama then we aslo have give everybody our own duty in our drama although I'm not involved in cast I'm felt really proud to be one of the members of CALYX Production...... but don't be jealous because I also has my own duty as lighting crew with mimi.......

2nd meeting:-

during our second meeting we have discuss about our blog and I'm felt so happy because this is one of the way to all members of CALYX Production to give comment and aslo idea if they have an ideas... we also have discuss about our drama shirt but i'm not really interested with the colour that had been chosen for our team shirt........ opsss sory I've forget to thank to Adreana that has work hard for this blog and I want to thank again to all my friends......

ok..... bye bye.......

0 comments: