CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

STarRy.Starry night........tell me more.. ;)

Hello there....fisrt of all, i want to comment about my vegetable..bad...so bad!!! full with grass and ladybird! not very well as frog playing around and eating insects.wargh!!! i'm gonna kill em all!! erm forget about it.. back to our drama and the most important, our team..aiyOOH.......... so many conflict. i dont know how to caunt it anymore. about the t-shirt i dont know when we will wear it.. waw..purple.. i likes it!!! i cant wait to see my friends have their practise on this drama. (As i got only ..dj.. but i think almost all of my friends (guy) not satisfied with me. they always mocking me. they should be thankful because i gave them various characters .But when they called as malay, here they are.always see our weakness and blaming us. but they never want to see their weakness.) So disappointing me.... hey, i'm also malay!...... hmm..... thanks to Nelson and Ady because of their kindness for helping me.. Ros....... i salute you for you hardworking..same to you all, who think me as their friend.. Mr. Fakhzan..i saw you driving a car, with very beautiful princess sat beside you yesterday noon..hehehe........ (this is not sensitive issue right??dont get angry.... ;) ] bye!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: