CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

owh no!! last minute comment!!

Today was my 25th day in UPMKB... It does'nt reach a month yet but the assisgnment just like i've been here for the second semester...ha2;D But actually it does'nt matter, I realized that I have to accept all this things since I've got the offer letter to further my study here..:)

Hey, I enjoyed my english class!;D One of the reason I felt that way because our english lecturer, Sir Fakhzan was just like my english teacher in Teknik Sepang you know...;p

If I'm not mistaken, the past fortnight, Sir Fakhzan gave us our first task; The Drama.. I was the member of group 2 for this coursework.. The idea of our drama for me was fantastic! It is about social problems.. It has the moral values and good messages.. Everybody in our group had gave their cooperation to make our drama successful..;D

Last weeek, we had a discussion on our production team's t-shirt.. Owh before I forgot, CALYX PRODUCTION was our production team name.. Calyx was Shafiqa's idea and I really admire that name...;) Many ideas and suggestions was centred in our meeting about the t-shirt and the decision was already made... I hope the product will satisfy everyone... Lastly, GOOD LUCK FOR ALL CALYX PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS!! DO YOUR BEST!!;D

0 comments: