CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The new sricpt

Hi everyone

I just wanted to say that the new sricpt is really goooooooooooood
althought it has too many ideas that may make it look to fussy and hard to
make the drama, BUT!!! I'm not woried at all about that as I know that
our team is very cooperative with one and another, Am I right!!!!.

Next week is a week that is also known as the "Test Fever Week". And I'm
sure that some of you guys are feeling anxious and some are feeling stress out
but cheer up we as a team should help one another. STUDY GROUP!!!!!!

By the way I just wanted to ask that could we change the title of the drama
using a more boombastic word just to make it more interresting
(don't ask me to use what word, I'm not that good in english)
PLEASEEE..........................

1 comments:

Syaffiq said...

I on behalve of iqbal want to appologize on the miss typed the word script
that all

plese dont be mad at him