CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

3rd week...

Oh, my gosh!! what a busy week!!
The script is ready, but it was written by hand. Ady had to re-type it. ady stayed up late, trying to finish the script. How do I know that?? I was there!! I'm ady's neighbour. Our rooms are next to each other. We finally got some sleep at 3.30am...
Ady and Nelson briefed us about the blog. The explanation was loud and clear!
Hanif, Syafiqa, Syafiq and Iqbal conducted a voting session concerning about the Calyx production t-shirt. It was fun and exciting.. Sure there are some disagreement, but in the end we made a consensual agreement.
I finally accept Ady's invitation to join the blog. later on that night, my mother called and told me, she bought a t-shirt just like I asked her to.. Now I'm waiting for the t-shirt..

0 comments: