CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Let's join our meeting!!

A very good morning,good afternoon,good evening and good night to all my beloved friends...

how are you?hope you all in a pink of health..not much to say..just want to inform you..a bit information from our coustume part...as I am the representative from that...would like to invite you... to join our first meeting..regarding to that.. I would like to present my sketch basically to my team members...since the script is not prove yet by mr. fakhzan..so I am really hope my friends..Ros..Anisa..Kak Dayah and all of you will join my meeting tonight at kk2..8.00p.m. ...last but not least...see you tonight..bye..

p/s:don't forget finish your SDL..if not..mr. fakhzan will throw you out of the windo.. hehe..

0 comments: