CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

what a challenge.....huhu...

Here it goes...the 4th week of our drama process....Time is moving so fast....AND works are getting more and more...!Home sick are fading away little by little...but, I really miss my mom, dad and brothers!!Not forgetting my 5 big cats and 6 little kittens..hehe..I feel like bringing them here in Bintulu..hahaha!When I feel stress, I talk to my cats..but, here in UPM there's no cats that I can talk to..so pity...
So....when it comes to OUR DRAMA!!We made a change!huhu....as what I've been thinking about our script before..It's dull..I've been very worry about the script..I kept on thinking what is wrong with with the script..There's something we left..I kept on saying.."I want to meet Mr. Fakhzan!I need his advice.."..
So, last Tuesday, I brought Ros, Intan, Nel and Maisarah too meet him.I'm really happy that he's very kind and willing to spend some times to discuss on our script..I love his ideas so much..and that, I should thank him..he opened our mind to think further..He taught us on how to add more elements to the drama and how to make it more interesting and happening..
WOW!!I'm so excited to add those elements..On that night, Intan and Ros stayed up late in my room to do the script after me and Syaffiq had a meeting at KK2 with those who are in charged in the props and sets and also costume and make-up..We are still using the same characters and settings..The three of us are doing crazy in the room trying to point out ideas..haha!Although I'm sleepy that time, but what kept me moving on was the spirit to never give up easily..
I hope that CALYX can work together.Please...any problems..I'm there for you..Don't make your own conclusion..and also..Don't complain too much..There's no easy work in this world..to achieve the best we have to work hard...okay!!
For En. Fakhzan, actually I'm very upset to what had happen to him..I don't know who is that person he's talking about..but, no matter what happen..I hope sir can get back his spirit to teach us..because, I like an energetic teaching..It's fun!At least, it makes a different from other lecturer..To CALYX, all the best and I apologized if I've hurt all of you in any ways..
NOTES!!!Wait for the new script..I'll distribute it today..okay!!Hope you like it..hehehehe^^,

0 comments: