CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

second week.

Morning!!
I am excitedly waiting for the script...
When Intan was describing and explaining the whole concept or plot of the drama, my mind starts to wonder about the costume..Later on, Syafiqa and I, starts discussing and chit-chatting about the costume, but we think that it is better to wait and read the script first.. Just in case, the costume we want to make or buy is inappropriate for the whole concept. On the 19th of Julai 2008, my roommate and I went window shopping. I found a t-shirt for my role. However, I didn't buy it. It was so expensive. I took a picture of it and asked the head of the Calyx production costume department, whether it was suitable for my role. she gave me a green light.. after that, i asked my mother to find a similar looking one but whit a cheaper price. Now I am waiting for my mother's confirmation.

0 comments: