CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

week 4!!

am i right?
we're supposed to post our view about our meeting this week ( forth week)..

ok...here i go...
This week, we have discusssed about new characters and some changes about the story line...I LOVE IT!!! New flavours had been added and i am sure that this drama will be great!!

im not very surprised when ady told me that the script changed..What Mr. Fakhzan said was really true...The previous script was quite dull,plain and monotonous...Not up to our standard i suppose...

Well im one of the previous script writers...SORRY TO ALL...and to INTAN,,did i spoiled the soup too=l ..Many sorries to all of u..

Last but not least, i hope i can contribute more to our production team...im quite bored with not much work to be done....If there's anything that need my help,im always there..

BREAK BOTH LEGS!!!

1 comments:

ros_dkhp08 said...

If I were you, I'd look for something to do.. because there's a lot of things to do actually...
you better ask Ady, Intan or ven me...
you should'nt wait for our orders...
make an affor!!!!
Ady got a lot on her plates!!!