CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey's friends!!!!!Hi Mr.Fakhzan

Hello everyone,hello Mr.Fakhzan..Hope all of you are in a a good health.
We meet again in this corner,Urmmm,Today I think I don’t much words to say.Ohh,I almost forget,this dedication I forward to our nice lecturer.About what has happened last several days I hope Mr.Fakhzan still have spirit to teach us like before.Although I am not the one who said that course is such a waste but I hope Mr.Fakhzan can forgive our mistakes.Honestly, you are really kind towards us because you have gave a lot to us and you should not have to accept something like that.Please forgive us Mr.Fakhzan.
Then,back to our drama team group,I still don’t have any unsatisfaction towards all calyx production members because they all are really committed and tolerate each other.Last few days,Ady and other members went to see Mr.Fakhzan to ask his opinion about our script and from his comment,we can know our script is lack of any interesting element like suspens and expectation,or in other word our script is boring.But we all don’t give up but we try to do something so that our script will become better .I think new script already done.If so,Congrates to our script writer.
Time to bid farewell again.Last I just want to say “work as a team” to all and please continuously give full commitment to our team group.Okay,bye.Sayonara to all.

0 comments: