CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

MORNIIG!!!!
I'm A little pissed off right now!!!! what I wrote in the blog suddenly dissappear!!!!

It's a hectic week...
Ady, Nelson, Intan Maisara and I met with Mr. Fakhzan regarding the script...
we did a script reading with him.... then he gave his comment and a few pointers on how to improve our script...I would like to thank him for HIS POINTERS AND ENLIGHTMENT!!! It is as if we were inspired to create a new script in order to make him proud of CALYXPRODUCTION!!!

later that night, Ady, Intan and I wrote the script until 4 in the morning!! we were a little tired, because Syafiq called all calyxproduction team memeber for a meeting that same night...

Last Wednesday, Pei Ni asked me about the new setting for the drama( new script, new setting).
Alwis also asked a few question regarding her role... With that said, I would like to thank them for their commitment in making this drama... I hope others will make them as an example...
Hanif and Syafiq also started to play their role in the drama commitee and taking more responsibility...
in that meeting, we chose a new cast....

today the script is printed by Nelson...
Ady sent the script to Nel and Syafiq last night using SKYPE... WOW!! the wonderful world of IT!!!

0 comments: