CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Own Drama

hellow everybody!!!welcome to our blog...sorry because of my late.I have a problem with my invitation for this group that's why i'm late posting my comment.SORRY..let's we go straight to the point... about our drama's

I'am very happy since everybody gave thier best to make sure our drama becomes the best.I agreed with the selection of our actors and actrests.The mat and minah rempit,the crazy person,the baby dumper,the mak ayam also me the drug addict...I don't know why they choose me as that dirty.but I don't care about what my character..the important is I will give my best on it.ALSO THE OTHERS...

last week,the 2nd week we were discusing about our production name,t-shirt and logo...CALYX PRODUCTION..I don't know why we choose calyx..but it sounds ok to me,maybe there are some of our group member not deal with it and there is no other suggestion for that.Also the t-shirt and the logo..if there is something wrong somewhere,we can voice it out..not talking at someone's back...that's the point.

I'am the stage manager,the drug addict,and your new class moniter...I don't know why Sir Fakhzan choose me. BUT I'am very excited to start our drama project..Don't you...............

lastly,I appreciate all your effort and hope you also appreciate me as DRUG ADDICT...he..he..Wacth your mouth babeh!!!!

0 comments: