CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hello Everybody!!....;D

My second comment for this blog....;p

Hurm, this week looks better then past 2 weeks in the beginning.. I've done and submit all my assignments and reports... But, when I've just started to enjoy my leisure time, I've got the latest news.. There'll be mini orientation for all DKHP juniors held by the seniors of the same course!!... Arghh what else do they want us to do!!... I got that news from my roommate that was one of the 3rd semester DKHP students. She said that we, the juniors, must ask for DKHP seniors from semester 3 and 5's signature... there might be be 'some' punishment for those who does'nt get all the signature... Yes, i'll search for it, but if they ask me to do something illogical and irrealistic, i've to say "sorry, and goodbye then..." hahaha;D

Hey, about our drama, we had a big change for the storyline and addition on the characters... The new idea was awsome for me, and I hope it will be realized successfully...;) hah, i've asked Zi to change our place... Zi will be the assistant stage manager and I'll be the narrator and she had agreed...;) And now, I'm the new narrator... What can I say, I just love to be the narrator for this drama... Thanks Zi...;) TILL THEN, SEE YOU...;D

0 comments: