CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

week 8

Assalamualikum and good day to my fellow Group 2 Friend.......
I hpoe that you all are looking fine and that I just wanted to
apologize, especially to our beloved and respecfull
En.Fakhzan for posting my blog not at the specific time that
we have made....

I BEG FOR YOUR FOR GIVENESS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
PLEASE HAVE MERCY...................
MAY GOD REPAY YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS

So back to the main idea
Our practice have been up-graced through out the dayss

so i hpoe no one or anybody do a foolish mistake for the up coming
drama festival
"Know what you must do out there on the field, and when you
must do the thingss you were suppose to do"
understand!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i we should give our all out effort out there on the field
good luck!

0 comments: