CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A LITTLE SHARING.....

hmm.....

hello....

well, this week not much from me..I don't know what to say...

Wait!!wait!!hehehe...

Tommorrow will be the final day for our drama festival..20th September 2008...huhuhu...hmm...so sad we won't be presenting..but nevermind...I should enjoy tommorrow because it's my happy day!!!hahahaha...
I hope the event tommorrow will go smoothly...

Actually, there's something I felt weird about myself..I don't know what happen and what is going on...ohhh!!nevermind..forget about it..I want to share something...My beloved cat died last month...huhuhuhuh....sob sob sob...='(....I miss him!!!I don't know why he leaved me so early..But, I have to accept that every living things will die...hmmm...

About my english test 2..I'm quite shocked with the marks..but..Thank God..hopefully I'll do better for the final..Hopefully I'll get the same results as english for the other subjects...

Anyway, holiday and raya is coming soon...I'm going to Miri with my roomate..yahoo!!hehe...Enjoy your holiday yah....Don't be sad for those who are not going back...once in a life time..experience your raya here...hehe...

By the way, Have a nice rest for your weekend everyone..!!!

For sir,I want to apologize for not going to class last Wednesday..I didn't mean it...huhu..Take care sir..and thanks for everything.....

muacks!!!!muacks!!I love you all!!

0 comments: