CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

pringg..pringg..pring...

Pring..pring..pring.Hello guys..!Hem,what a very hot day for us ..huh..?

Alright.Yahhh,we already know who are the team that were succeed to final.Right?Honestly friends,I am a little bit disappointed about it.But ,never mind..unless we did the best during the competition last Saturday.Actually,I felt so sad after we present our drama.It was because,there a lot of problem regarding the sound system during that day.Friends,I almost cried during that time.I never imagine that this will happen to our team.Hmmm..,I wish if we could back on that day to do the better that we can.But I know,I shouldn't regret it and I have to accept it no matter I like it or dislike it.Friends,you know after the drama....I heard o lot of complaining about the result for that drama.But,what they can do?The judges are more professional than us.The most important thing is,I hope Sir Fakhzan will satisfied about our performance on that day.
Guys,now we have to support Teen Titans Production.Gambateh!!!I hope they will win it.Yahh,...because they are representing our COURSE.
Yesterday,Sir Fakhzan already show up the result for our test 2.Hmmm,,no comment about that.But,I am grateful for what that I got.I think that all I want to say for today.Although this is the last blog for us,but if I want to share something to you,I will post my blog here.

FOR SIR FAKHZAN:
HAVE A NICE DAY today and don't forget to smile.He..he.Pika..pika..pikachu.

0 comments: