CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm proud of you !

Dear my beloved Group 2,
Don't be sad so much even your group didn't make to the final stage for our drama festival. Eventhough I'm a little dissapointed and frustrated not to see you guys to perform during the final, but it's ok. Your group have showed me a lot of effort, hardwork, a good teamwork (even there were a few internal conflicts) even a positive attitude toward this drama coursework. I hope you have learnt something from this project and at the same time improve your communication skills. Hope this thing will be a good 'memoirs' to all of us. In this chances as well, I would like to say thank you so much for all the cooperation and sacfrices. Please be noted that I do proud of all of you and hope one day we can work together again as a team. Have a great day!
p/s...Please support the Team 1 !!!!!

0 comments: