CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SORRY I'M LATE

first of all, I'm sorry because I'm late to post this blog. I'm so sick that Friday.
huh... its about week 9, although the semi final just in the corner but still I'm relax because i already know the result from the beginning. although i quite nervous and do it the best that i can still in the end the result is still the same. maybe it's because i lost my believe on certain people in the calyx production. also because all people are stress. but I'm enjoying the drama festival that will be held soon. and i hope this all be end soon.
about the drama, my opinion is just the same from the beginning to the end. like mostly it has a vary little improvement that you also do not know if there is an improvement or not. they always call up for drama practice but they just keep playing around and do the same activity as before until there some of the member very fade up when hearing that there is a drama practice will be done. me my self skip twice the drama practice because I'm already fade up with all of it, and i do not want any stress before the competition. any way, I'm that time is out to the city to take out some money, and the second time i skip is because I'm so and that i sleep at my room with they busy calling me for the music for practice.
about the t-shirt, I'm vary disappointed of the design, its just like a charity t-shirt or just like my aunt t-shirt at my home town. if only the t-shirt is in purple colour, maybe the design will be more interesting to see but what can i do its already being printed. so, just accept it either i like it or not.
I'm very sorry to sir when i heard about the news, now its second time it's related to dkhp. huh..... i want to know the person who did that but I'm also fill very guilty about it. i fill sorry to sir because if all of us at sir place, we still have some one to speak about it, but sir, who will be the one to hear all about sir problem, i know it because will be more responsible to our self when we get more older. some time we can done a things by our self but some time we need some one to talk to but we're shame, afraid, and unresponsible about it. maybe the person who make sir lie that shall apologise although its me who done it i still want to apologise to sir all about it. sir I'm very sorry if I'm the one who did it, but apologise is not enough if its hurt you so much.
by the way, i don't want to talk about it further because what done is done. and don't worry, be happy because there is a life to live more. don't think about all the past, it just might be hurting us from the inside, think about the future where we still have the change to done something good or change our attitude for it. that's all for me from now. I'll post again on Friday for the 10Th week. I'm sorry sir because I'm late to post this blog. see you. bye........

0 comments: