CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

OUR FINAL POSTS

Salam.....
Hi everyone.... How about your fasting month??? It's still ok??? Now it just left a few days before Hari Raya Aidilfitri but I'm really sad because this year I can't celebrate this hari raya with my family... This is my first time I stay far from my family and can't back home for hari raya...
For those didn't come back for hari raya I hope that we can enjoy our hari raya first time at UPMKB... huhuhu =(
Seriously I want to say that I want to back home!!!
for those who bring kuih raya from peninsular you can give me to try it.... hahahaha
Before our hari raya I want to wish to you all SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI... If some of you didn't back home for hari raya don't cry ok... Please be patient and strong and we enjoy our hari raya here...
Lastly thank to all Calyx Production members for your comitment during we have our drama until now,the last week for us to posts the comment...
I LOVE YOU all my friends...
I also want to thank to our handsome lecturer Mr. Fakhzan who helps us a lot for our drama and BBI 2409...
byeee.....

0 comments: