CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last week, isn't it?

Last Friday night I have lost by handphone while I'm going to DSB. I feel very sad at that time.. after a few days Dr. Ida call Umaimah and ask her whether if there student has lost a handphone..thank god that the handphone that Dr. Ida found was mine..Dr. Ida told me that her son has found it while he on the way back from tarawih.. I thought that someone have took it and sold it..but now I got one problem..huhu..I have to sell back the new handphone that I have bought..now I'm thinking to whom I'm going sell it..but for sure the handphone's price must be decrease from original price..I have to sell it as soon as possible before the price will decrease much more..waa..if I know I will find back my handphone I would'nt bought a new one..but now is useless to regret now..now what I really have to do is sell back the new handphone..

Last Thursday we are having premilinary session in drama festival between 10 group from all course of sem 1. Only 5 group will be chosen to enter final session.Our group are not chosen for final competition. Of course we feel sad because our group are not be chosen for final competition. But that’s only we call ‘competition’ where some people will win and some people will loss.what The most important is we know we have try our best in this competition. I know that everyone have done great job for our group and we are not regret for that..

This Thursday final battle will be held. Hope that 5 group of them try their best for this final competition especially dkhp Group 1. Go2 Cayok!

Next week I’m going to Kuching to celebrate Hari Raya with my uncle and auntie. I’m not feel really sad eventhough I’m not back home to celebrate Hari Raya with my parent and siblings because I still have my relatives here to celebrate with me. Senior said that celebrate Hari Raya in upm is also enjoy..

That’s all I can say for this week ..

0 comments: