CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

LaSt BloG!!!!!!!

aSsaLamUaLaikUm....Hi guys!!!!!

HoW aRe you Guys???HaVe a GooD DaY ToDaY????I hope all of you have a nice day and may God Bless you....This week is the last week that we can post our blog but after this we can shown to other and make this blog be more fun....
About drama,group 2 can't go to the final...But it's okay,this is the challenge to us...Don't be sad...But don't forget to go to DSB on Saturday at 2 pm....Give support to group 1...To all members in group 2 , I'm really sorry if I make mistake from start and over the drama...Thank you so much coz do the best in festival drama last week....I'm proud with you all....GooD JoB...
To Mr.Fakhzan, thank you so much and I'm appreciate your effort and support to us...
Next week, I'm coming home...Huhuhu...So excited......

I wish to Mr.Fakhzan and all my friends ,
"SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa AiDiLFiTRi and MaaF ZaHir DaN BaTiN"

0 comments: