CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

a last moment...

hello everyone..how are you?
hope you enjoy your day very well...nothing much to say..I m sure you will so exited because only 10 days to go for hari raya..and for those who going back to hometown..
wish you would like happy journey..

since this is our last blog..I would like to say good luck to you..in whatever you do.. enjoy you life.. honestly..i m so happy to write this blog because it is the only things that you are freely to write what you want..

Ehmm..talking about us..dkhp sem 1..in so happy...because we have great time in this period of time..

we enjoyed together..we cry together..everything we done together... I m so happy we you guys.... specially my beloved family members..samerah..syed..farok..dila and tika..

we are happy family.. always together.. its hard for me to forget you and what we had done together... breaking fast outside..'lepak-lepak' at kk and everything we done together is in my memory..fresh in my memory..

last but not least..thank you everyone
who makes our day here become a sweet memory..
not to forget..our beloved Encik Fakhzan we are sorry what we have done..if we are wrong.. and you are the best lecture in the world..
bye...see you soon..

0 comments: