CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

final drama and final post

assalamualaikum and good day... last saturday , our semifinal drama. don't be sad my friend. this is our life. life not always success. firstly fail and fail and fail again but after fail we can get a large success. you know why???????? because ALLAH is very fair with people. erm don't be sad haaaaaaaaaa...

start fasting, i start lazy to go look my plant ... at now 19 day i don't look my plant... my friend said my plant already big.... i'm just smile.....

sir please forgive me and all my friend. i don't know who a person but the person is dkhp student....

erm i think i don't have any idea to write.. haaaa one important new to all my muslim friend 10 LAST NIGHT FASTING.... LAILATUL QADAR NIGHT... DON'T FORGET....

0 comments: