CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my week 9

sorry because I post late again my comment..... Firstly I want to thank to all Calyx Production members because they have done thier best in the preliminary session on the last saturday.... I'm very proud of you all my friends..... Now we have past all the practise so we must score in the final exam to get the result well for BBI 2409...... But I'm also very proud of group 1 because they can enter the final session so they representing our cost so I hope we can support them for thier winning.......

now i have nothing much to say so Once again I want to thank to our lecturer Mr. Fakhzan whos help us a lot for this drama and our BBI2409..... before I forget I also want to thank to all my friend again and I hope we can be The best group ever next time if we have that opportunity....

0 comments: