CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Last Blog

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning everyone,
Hye Calyx production members, here i want to say dont be so sad about our drama last week, I know that all of us want to go to final but its a judge decision so we cant do anything. Even we cant make it to final but our team have done a very good job and the best performance last week. But I a little bit dissapointed because there have a little bit mistake during we present our drama but I belive its not our team problem yah its always happen to the first team. Even we have a lot of mistake but we just going on until finish and we have do our best. I proud to all of you guys.Now we have to give support to DKHP GROUP 1, I hope they will do their best and be the winner for final tommorow. Good luck TEEN TITANS PRODUCTION.
Today is my last day to post my blog, here i want to thanks a lot to our lecturer Mr.Fakhzan Buang for his support and advice for our team drama. Beside that, i want to thank to you because you can be the best lecturer for us, you very spotting and freindly to your students.
Thats all i want to say, I hope everyone in this group will not forget about our calyx production, we have practise, playing and laughting together. Its will be the nice memory for me. Lastly, i want to wish to all of you Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Bye........Bye....................

0 comments: