CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

NEVER REGRET!!

It's over my dear.....
Hey CALYX members,
our drama is over already..I know how everyone felt that time when we knew the result.
It's not our fate..We have to accept it..We did our very best..We never know what will happen although we're ready for our acting part..
That's the risk to be the 1st group to present..we had a technical problem behind the stage.I knew what really happened that day..
It really made me dissapointed..I feel like doing it back..I am not satisfied..I wish we can present again..
But, there's nothing we can do..we cannot change the result either turn the time back..right?!
I felt like crying when I stood on the stage and Sir was down there and I saw his lips saying "It's OK..It's OK.."..But, I didn't cry AT ALL that day after knowing that we're not going to the final..not even a drop of tears!!You know why??
BECAUSE.....
What I had went through during this whole drama...everything!!That's the thing that made me tough & strong...I've been crying a lot before our competition..The supports that I got from friends,parents and especially sir..That's the thing that made me stand strong!Still remember the day when sir was so angry with our group?!I still remember it..That's the day I started to feel so down & try to sit back & think why he did so..My spirit was totally gone!!
But,the day before our drama,I cried once again when one of my friend hurt my feelings..That's the time I try to get my spirit back..
During the whole drama, I learned different kind of people..how they work with you..how they cooperate with you..how they respect you..how they hope you..and depend on you..
Dear friends,
Don't ever regret for what we have done..It's true..We always planned..BUT.. God is the one who decides..Am I right??
Feeling sad is normal..as time pass by..everything will be fine..
Here..I would like to give my special thank and appreciation to Sir Fakhzan for his guides,helps,advises,lectures..Thank you so much..I owe you a lot sir..I learned a lot from you..
I would never forget my team members..Without all of you..We would never had the chance to present..At least..we did present..and we know that..We already put our best foot forward..I know we can do better if we have the chance..
Last but not least, feel free to say anything..just drop by to post your blog okay..
As the assistant director of CALYX Production, I would like to apologize for every single thing, words or even action that I have hurt any of you in any ways..I'm sorry...!and.....and ...and...Don't forget that...I'm proud with all of you!!
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR COMING TEST...
NEVER REGRET!!
BE PROUD!!

0 comments: