CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanks a lot Mr. Fhakzan....

Assalamualaikum.... calyx production, I can't believe we are around the conner to the final examination.. CLOSE! OPEN! CLOSE! OPEN! tup.. tup.. we are just left 1 month again to go back our home then after semester holiday we will come here as student sem. 2. Everyday I wake up and I open the window and I see... the surrounding... It make me are calm... Don't forget with HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI its coming soon. The time which waiting by all people. Actually I feel regret also cause I'm did't back to my home celebrate with my family. this year all myn sibling is at home doing RAYA!.... just I is not be there. Hua..... I would like to be cry.... but what can I do, I have late taking the tiket, I have't some money to buy the tiket cause my bugjet its pull down, and I want get the experience how I feel celebrate hari raya without my family. I'm also want to talk about our final competition drama next week! cayokk..cayokk.. teentitas production and congratulation to all of you... I hope teentitas will get the winner and give the name of dkhp its more beautiful.. yuhu.. we will give support.. don't worry...now we are big group here. Thank a lot sir Fhakzan. you are the best lecture. What you give the last day our semifinal competition latest its so get my effect my haert in much deep! I got something here. SIr,. I'm also want to say sory with you for hari raya... forgive me sir if I do something else make your heart its biten. I,m sory sir, then about my test 1 & 2 forgive me... I know I,m are so weak all about english subject from time ago until now I can't to be well in this subject. I tried to be change but I got the same result. give me oportunity in that final sir.... I will tried to do the best. I will.... Thanks sir...

0 comments: