CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

how to make Alwis's scar?

assalamualaikum and a very good day to everone..

i hope you are in a good condition after having a great drama festival..
sorry because late post the blog...actually on the last friday...i and my friends (sayed ,farok, samera,atiqah and adila) got presentation...after finish tne presentation..we quickly went to jss... unfortunetely..we was late...the jss lab was closed.. I have tried to access the internet from my room...but after two days trying ..I totally fed-up with the wireless..

that is why I prefer to choose ict today..
about the drama festival last week.. i totally salute my team (costume and make-up) because they have do a great job..
welll done..
even other don't say it was nice...but honestly..i like our cast costume very much..
well done kak dayah..ros..anisah...

I m sure you want to know how I got the ideas how to make Alwis scar??
Actually..it 's a mask..
i use to have that before..it 's actually more worst than what you saw last week..
it not totally dry..it still wet last saturday...if it dry..it's more scary..

it from potatoes..you need to blend it before put it on your face...it is good for your skin..especially to remove the scar..try it at home!!!!!...

about the result...don't be so regreat my friends...be more positive about it... take it as a challenge to do better next time....okay..
see you soon..bye..

0 comments: