CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

this is for the 9th week...
I love arts...
but not literature...
simply.. i love to draw what i like...
i like the most is to draw the peoples...
it seem considering all the anatomy, the movement... and also the facial expression...
all of these is considered to make the figure more alive and not too stiff....

I love technology...
since i was at 13.. i was exposed to technology...
PC... i learnt a lot from it...
even some hacking tricks..
from time to time...
I learnt science... I prefer to build the new free energy for the whole world...
or just for my own house... no more electric bills..hahaha
from effective generators to the methanogens.. and then hydrogens... the electrolysis..etc..
duh... all of this just to make me think more logically and scientifically... even sometimes i a little insane... hehehe... However, ideas always come from the insanity...Nothing is impossible.

regards

0 comments: