CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

this is for the 7th week...

we are growing up...
everyone has their own stories.....
well, i would to share mine..
I am the middle son from 5 siblings
Since i was small... I was trained to work in the jungle for my father...
It is a kind of a tradition..
Even you have a lots of degree.. that does not mean that you are able to do the job...
I was trained in the hardship...
when I was in form4, I am used to be alone at home in the city...
No TV.. no PC..no Radio.. no Newspaper and no handphone!!!!
what a world??? It was so boring... I swear.. no more living alone in the house...
luckily... after a month, i manage to buy a bicycle...
I used it everyday....
when i back from school, just straight away to sleep...
when i woke up... simply took the bike and drive away in the city....
hahaha... I still remember... i don't even study for my exam....
what can i say.. I still pass the exam...
now, in UPM...
heheh.. i don't think i just can take this for granted...


regards...

0 comments: