CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The superman back to the earth..

hello everyone..
nice to meet you again...so long time not to see you..ehhmm...now back to the earth..so far this week is quite busy for me and also disaster..especially today..i thing you all now why..It okay..I 'll try to overcome it next time..

about the drama..although we got clash with the drama practice..alhamdullilah everything is under estimate..mean although no meeting but the work is on..

about the costume..I already have a meeting with my friends..ros , anisa and our beloved senior kak dayah about the costume..and on the last tuesday we got the meeting and I m so sorry because not attend to briefing the costume we gone to have..

it seem I want to make a meeting again with my friends to find the date we gone to collect all the stuffs we need..but I not sure yet..I thing that all from me..sorry to say I hate typing..It make my finger pain..opss.. good bye..and have a nice day..

I dont know why suddenly I keep in touch with superman..hmmm..

1 comments:

amalina said...

WHY SUPERMAN???!!!
WHY??WHY??
HEHEHEHE