CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

From bottom of my heart...

Please everyone....
It seem that there are some people talking at the back...
please, come out and share your problems with the me and everyone...
As the director, I want to see our drama to be successful..
And this maybe the last time I'm begging from all of you for not to take this drama lightly..
All of the scenes must be covered... because in September we will have a preview session..
then the week 11th week... the elimination week for the losers...
For sure, I know all of us don't want to lose and dissapoint our beloved Mr.Fakhzan...

Attention!!
All of us will have our drama practice in front of the Pusat Islam... no more air-conditioned room...
For those who are not happy with this.. please go inform to Mr.Fakhzan...

0 comments: