CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hye FriENDs...

Hi there.!!Good morning.Upps,,it's so cold here.ArRrRRr.Hehehe.Okay,actually what happen to our team?I do not understand because I heard that there are misunderstood among us.Is that true???PLEASE,I don't want any nonsense or worst thing happen in our team.HEY FRIENDS,where are your SPIRIT?Now we are in the 5th week and we should realised that the competition for our drama will start soon.We should be ready for that.Am I true?Sorry...... if my words hurt your feelings.I just want to say about my feeling to our team.
Okay,this week,AD had told us about the schedule for our drama practise.And wow!It is pack.That's mean,we should WORK HARD for our team.Right friends?Chayo!chayo!
Oh ya,I also want to talk about my plants at the UPM estate.2 days ago, I went there and I saw my plants grow well.I am so happy and excited.Opps,sorry MR.FAKHZAN if I wrote something that unimportant in this blog.HEHE.Before I forgot,next week on Monday we will have our TEST in PUBLIC SPEAKING.Actually,I am so nervous because I am not confident when speak in BI.But whatever it is, I will TRY to do it.Okay that's all.Have a nice today MR.FAKHZAN.

0 comments: