CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

HaVe A NiCe DaY !!!!!!!

AsSaLaMuALaIkUm aNd HellO....

We'll see again...
Actually i have no topic to write but i'll try to write something.This week is the fifth week.Oh!!I'm not realize that I live here for the long time...I can't imaging that I can live here about one month already...Huhuhu...Okay,now we talk about our drama..Actually i'm so excited about this drama...This week Adreanna tell us about time table of practice this drama..The schedule is very packed but it's okay because we want to be the winner..At least we can get top five from the rating..We only have 6 week to practice...Hope we can winner the first prize...I'm so excited...I'm sure that all my members in group 2 have the same feeling like me...
To all members in group 2,hope you all not give up and work harder to achieve our mission....Go , Go group 2...Hope you enjoy it...that all,thank you to all my members and don't forget Mr.Fakhzan...Thank you so much...bye-bye

see you soon.....

0 comments: