CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

sorry for being late post this blog..

Hello to all my friends,and also to our cool Sir,MR.Fkahzan.First of all I want to apologise for being late post myblog.Actually I already post it last friday.But AD told me that I have not post my blog yet.Now I am so worried that Mr.Fakhzan did not want to accept my blog.Huhh.Okay,last week on 31/07/08 was our 3rd meeting.I am so shocked that they changed our drama script.But 1 thing that I am not understand was,why do they changed my character.??I guess maybe it is because I have a short hair ,so it is suitable for me to act like an old woman.hehehe.
Actually I am so worry now because I do not have any experience in acting before.OH NO!Arghh.Hey friends please help me.OKAY.Opps,,before I forget,I want to say thatI really enjoy during BBI CLASS..because it is INTERESTING.yES!!
OKay,that's all.Have a nice day.bYEE...!

0 comments: