CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

HEADACHE

GOOD DAYS EVERYONE,AND THANKS FOR VIEWING THIS POST.................................
Just in the blink, the time has past so fast. now its already at the 5th week and i just feel that just yesterday my parent send me here. life in upmkb is getting busy day by day, and their never stop for a rest but just goest on. well what is a life if there is no hardworking or just sleeping waiting for success to happened. this week, I'm quite busy with the work and other, but still having some fun and quite enough rest. but still i hear comment from other people that there do not have any time. they only making their life busy with nonsense thing. for only this week, i sacrifice my time for block c meeting to attempt my course group work (drama) meeting. but still i hear other complaining that I'm late and so on. but didn't care because they never understand me.
about the calyx production team, some of them already showing their true identity. seems like a good boys and girls but in deep it hard for me to say. ady always sacrifice her time but they never appreciate it, and as a return they give corruption to this group. in my observation on this group, the syncronizezation already getting fade up week by week and the group team spirit is now gone. I'm getting worried of this happen since in the second week, and now, its already happened. i feel pity to ady because her sacrifice never being paid up because of some of the people always never satisfied. but anyways ady, me, ros, and intan will always stand beside you to support you. be strong ady and let our dream will acchive.
complaine is complaine. and as end of this post, i would like to give an advise. ihope this team would build up the spirit again and to all calyx prodction group member i hope you'll give your respect and please give your cooperation and do not complaint a lot. at least show your mercy to the people and give sapport to them and not complaining. thats all for this week. so long, team...

0 comments: