CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just Want To Say " SORRY"......

In this week, we have discuss the materials that have to use for the setting of our drama " SCARS OF LIFE". Then we have to present it to director and discuss it more detaily. We tried to make the props in ourselves. So, we may save and reduce the cost as well.
Hmm.... I have something to say at here. But if what i had point out here, hurt somebody's feeling, i really SORRY for that. I'm one of the crew of the props, setting and design. So far, it is sorry to say i really cant see any cooperation from each member in this small team. I know everyone is busy with your work, studies,meetings and so on. But, all of us include me also the same.
We are in a team, but its seem the work and the preparation is going to be a personal work. Truly to say, I really feel disappointed and sad. =( I posted my view last week, and I had saying that " Team Work Is The Key To Success". I really wishand hope that everyone can give yours cooperation.
SORRY and SORRY again... I really do not mean to say out all this. But if i had doing something wrong or i misunderstood it, hope all of you can just tell me. By this, people will only become better and won't reply their mistake again.
Wishing there have a good changes in our team. I know all of you can surely make it!! Just try your BEST!! =)

0 comments: