CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

PLEASE!! I AM VERY WORRY & DISAPPOINTED!!

Here comes the 5th week of our drama....
well, honestly, this week I'm very sad and disappointed..='(
Last Tuesday, we had a small meeting at KK1 to discuss on the props and sets list. Me & syaffiq briefed them on what will we be doing in particular week(those coming weeks).The show will be next month...but there's still some of them who doesn't seem to care about this drama!Busy with other stuffs..need to go there and here...my friends, are you putting this english course aside??Which one is more important?You want to achieve a good gred for this course or vice versa??Think about it...
Me myself have a lot of things to be done..but still...I managed to carry on with this drama...you people out there..keep on complaining!come on!get up!We're not school kids anymore..This is how a university student life..There's no relaxing in the room...get used to it!I stayed up late at night to spend some time for this drama..I really want us to make it to the final!!I really care about my team and this drama..
I apologised that may be I'd be too serious in this drama..or I looked strict to all of you...It's my opportunity...When someone is talking in front..pay attention to him/her...I observed that many of you are always busy with your phone or talking behind when someone is explaining something in front..
Dear CALYX members...If there's any problem..Don't talk behind..voice it out quickly before its too late....
After the meeting last Wednesday, I had a small misunderstanding with Sayed..and that night it turned out to a disaster..I'm sorry and I didn't expect that he will do like that..honestly Sayed,you really hurt my feeling that morning and that's the reason I ignored you several times.I'm sorry I did that..I just don't like the way you speak to me..the words you used,rude..Although that happen, I still care about our friendship..I hope everything will be fine as soon as possible because I know I have to act with you on this drama..
I've been crying a lot this few days..I just felt stress..I didn't ask for anything..I just need your full commitment and cooperation..After all what had happened, I felt like giving up..That night,I chat with a senior on the Skype..and from that chat, I learned to be strong..no matter what happen..I need to fight my tears..!I know all these are the challenges..It really challenged me a lot..
By the way, I really appreciate those who are really cooperative and gave their full commitment.I love their spirits!!Always supporting the team....
I just want to say that, I really care about our group...I want everybody to enjoy this drama not feeling stress about it..please!Follow the director's order..We just want the best for our group..

0 comments: