CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

elllooo!!!

hye everyone...
emm..this week..feel good and thank god that my 'sawi putih' at 'ladang' was sold after i give all my loves and cares to them..hehe..and i'm very proud because i'm a second person who sell the 'sawi' although its not so good..hehe..to all my friends..don't be jealous..but until today i don't get the profit yet..about the price, its to cheaper..only RM2 per 1kilo...but it's ok..

then...about our drama...
everyone are busy doing their work especially for prob's and setting...they need to settle up everything and they are very hardworking...great job my friends..

about the picture...
the picture had been taken yesterday during biology period in lab...
very funny and as we know Miza is a group 1 and i hope all of you can keep our secret together because i'm sure if she know i share this picture with all calyx's members. of course she will kill me...hehe..

0 comments: