CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

DIFFICULT TO FORGET!

Assalamualaikum.... today we see again in our blog, I dont know what to want talk about but I want tell MORE again about what I want tell in this blog! understand what I said?, actualy this week I'm so upset with my self! I want to change but HOW? oh yea! do you'll know what I want to tell about? I'm talk about what happen to me first day this week! S0rry mr. Fhakzan today I'm not all I'm talk about BI class or drama or whatever...I know whatever can we write about else in this blog, it's not? actualy it's, yesterday I have do the presentation Hubungan Etnik with my others three members, we are second group must be ready to present, NOW! what I'm so want to cry it! I'm can't to talk to other people well, I'm so nerves! my Idea its lost from mine! when I at the stage I see the big group of people at the back of place there we present to our, my leg! my hand! and all the body its likes I'm in the refrigerator system! I'm can't to control my nerves in puclic speaking! for you'll information I'm is a one of people which is phobia with the puclic speaking, but I want to change! I want to dare my self, but I non to become its I'm a very well in the public speaking! no! thats not my means, I'm just want to try, try and try again for improve my self, but I can't!, I'm so ashamed!, upset!, frust! and whatever! Anywhere and anytime I think that, thats its ghostses my mine averyday! I can't forget my bad days. I'm also worrried about next week, we have a public speaking in BI class, how? I want to be brave! help me! but until forever I will try until I succes! I'm not nerves again! I will try!

0 comments: